Bog’Art S.R.L. is a construction and real estate development company with registered office in Bucharest, being one of the largest general contractors in Romania.
From the desire to meet the highest standards in the activity carried out, Bog’Art S.R.L. provides the protection of your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council from April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of individuals in regard with the processing of personal data and free movement of such data („GDPR”).
We would like to inform you that the personal data of employees, beneficiaries and potential beneficiaries of our construction works, of our subcontractors and any other contractors of our company, as well as the personal data of any visitors of our website (www.bogart.ro) are processed in accordance with the applicable legislation regarding the protection of personal data, including, but not limited to GDPR and the Law no. 190/2018 on the implementing measures of GDPR.
Personal data represent any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified directly or indirectly.
1. The personal data we collect, use and store
1.1 The personal data that the beneficiaries, subcontractors and other contractors provide us within the our collaboration
- Last name and first name of beneficiaries and contractors, natural persons and of the representatives of beneficiaries and contractors, legal persons
- The domicile /residence of the beneficiaries of our works and of the contractors;
- Banking data of the beneficiaries /contractors;
- Contact data, respectively e-mail address and phone number of the representatives of our beneficiaries /contractors.
1.2. Data included in the CV-s submitted to our site or in any other way
- Last name and first name;
- Birth date;
- Civil status;
- E-mail address and phone number;
- Health data;
- Data regarding the professional qualification and experience;
- Data regarding various skills and competencies;
- Data regarding the involvement in extra-professional activities;
- Any other data included by you in the CV-s submitted through the Bog’Art site, on e-mail, submitted directly to our headquarters or transmitted in any other way.
1.3. Personal data of our employees and other collaborators, natural persons
- Last name and first name;
- Birth date;
- Domicile /residence;
- Series and number of the identity card, issuing date and any other identification data from the identity card;
- Information about education and professional experience;
- Phone number;
- E-mail address;
- The information included in CV, transmitted for the conclusion of an individual labor contract;
- Salary /other types of remuneration, as the case may be, and the existence of extra-salary benefits;
- Information about the certificates held and any data included in the diplomas, certificates and attestations submitted for the personnel file;
- Any data provided at the time of signing the individual labor contract, the services, consultancy, traineeship contract, etc, the participation in the interview for employment and the execution of the concluded contract.
If you are an employee or a collaborator of Bog’Art, you can find more information about the personal data processing of the employees and other natural persons collaborators of the company Bog’Art in the Personal data processing policy of employees and collaborators of Bog’Art („Processing Policy”), which has been transmitted and is accessible to all our employees and collaborators on the company’s server.
1.4. Images and videos collected through the video surveillance systems video at headquarters, work units and on sites
These images and video records are recorded through the video surveillance equipment installed at headquarters, work units and on sites, in full compliance with the legislation in force.
1.5 Information we collect automatically
- Information on use: we collect information about your activities on the Bog’Art website, such as the type of content you are viewing or the frequency and duration of the visit;
- Information about location: we collect different types of information about your general location (e.g., IP address) or more specific information, if the location feature from the settings menu of your mobile device is activated;
- Information about the device: we collect information about your computer, phone or any other device you use, such as hardware and firmware information, unique device identifiers, information stored locally on your device in the web storage space of the browser, information about application cache pages and data and about the connection you are using (for example, the browser type).
2. The legal basis of the processing of personal data
We collect your personal data mentioned in art. 1.1. above in order to conduct a business relationship with Bog’Art by concluding a contract, for the execution of the contract concluded with Bog’Art, as well as for the complying with the legal obligations imposed on Bog’Art.
The personal data mentioned in art. 1.2 above are collected on the basis of the conclusion of an individual labor contract or a collaboration / services contract.
The personal data mentioned in art. 1.3 above are collected on the basis of the conclusion and execution of an individual labor contract or a collaboration / services contract and for the fulfillment of the legal obligations imposed on our company.
The personal data mentioned in art. 1.4 above are collected on the basis of the legal obligations to safeguard the objectives, goods, values and to protect persons and for the legitimate interest of the operator.
The personal data mentioned in art. 1.4 above are collected in order to improve the visitor’s experience of our site.
3. Cookies and other similar technologies
The cookies used by our website do not contain personal data and do not personally identify the visitors. However, you can choose to disable them from the Internet (browser) navigation program you are using, but this disabling of the cookies will reduce the functionality of the website.
- What cookie module we use and why
We use only permanent (not session) cookies, which expire after a reasonable period of time or when you choose to delete them manually.
All cookies we use come from third parties: Google Analytics (Ga, Git and Gat) and Polylang (Pll_language).
Since these cookies are not being developed by us, we invite you to read the cookie policies published by Google Analytic and Polylang.
Google Analytics analyzes Clickstream behavior – this includes, for example, the pages you view and the links you visit. These tools help you make your visit to our website easier, more efficient and more valuable, giving you a personalized experience.
- Technologies related to cookie modules
Like many other sites, Bog’Art uses certain technologies for automatic collection of data.
The web server collects general information sent by your browser to our website, such as the browser type and the site address you visited before accessing our site.
Also, it collects information about:
- Your Protocol Internet (IP) address – This is a number automatically assigned to your computer or device each time you connect to the Internet. This is a unique address assigned by your Internet service provider on a TCP/IP network. The IP address allows the web servers to locate and identify your device.
- The browser version;
- Device type.
Also, to improve your experience through the Bog’Art website, we use Google Analytics, a service that collects data and assigns to each user an ID cookie.
4. Use of information
We process the collected information, including your personal data, for the following purposes:
- for the conduct of business relations;
- for concluding and executing the contracts concluded with you;
- for the elaboration of statistics;
- for the improvement of visitor’s experience on our website;
- for maintaining and improving the relationship with you;
- to provide you with relevant commercial information in electronic format;
5. The storage period of your personal data and access to your personal data
We use and store your personal data only for the purposes mentioned above and limited in time to three years after the termination of the contractual period or at the time interval requested for each specific purpose, in accordance with the applicable legislation.
With regard to your image or record stored through vide surveillance equipment, the storage period is of 30 days for each individual record.
After the end of the storage period, the personal data will be destroyed or deleted from the computerized systems or will be anonymized, to the extent that their use it will be necessary for scientific or statistical purposes.
The employees, suppliers, beneficiaries and other contractors of Bog’Art have access to certain personal data we collect, but the use of these data is limited to the performing of their tasks, in accordance with the processing purpose.
Our employees, suppliers, other contractors and beneficiaries who have access to your personal data have the obligation to keep the confidentiality of these data and to protect them in accordance with the applicable rules.
These persons are not allowed to use the personal data for any purpose other than to perform their duties in compliance with the legislation in force, to protect your rights, of other data subjects, Bog’Art and the beneficiaries of our construction works, as well as to allow you to access and benefit from the services provided by Bog’Art, as well as to use Bog’Art website.
6. Distribution and disclosure
Bog’Art transfers certain personal data to other entities, in the exercising of its activities and with the protection of your rights. The personal data that can be transferred are: last name and first name, e-mail address, image/video record, position/occupation and phone number.
Bog’Art transfers the personal data previously indicated of the persons mentioned in the points 1.1 and 1.3 as well as the data mentioned in point 1.4 above to addressee located in Great Britain, Vietnam, Kuwait, in full compliance with the applicable rules. We want you to be sure that the transfer of personal data to states outside the European Union / European Economic Area is done on the basis of appropriate safeguards regarding the security of personal data.
Your personal data will also be transferred to fulfill the contract concluded with you.
In the case of personal data processed based on your consent, you may, at any time, to withdraw your consent for future use, storage, distribution or disclosure of your personal data. However, please note that the withdrawal of your consent will only be effective for further processing of your personal data and will not affect the legality of the processing already carried out.
7. Your rights
In accordance with the applicable legal provisions regarding the processing of personal data and free movement of such data, Bog’Art undertakes to comply with the rights of the data subject.
You have the right to be informed about your personal data processing, access to your personal data, rectifying and requesting the deletion of your personal data, as well as the right to portability of data and to request restriction of personal data processing.
In addition, you have the right to object, the right not to be subject to an automated individual decision and the right to formulate a complaint in front of the surveillance authority.
In order to exercise these rights, please contact us in writing at the address in Bucharest, 27 Ion Brezoianu Street, Building Bog’Art, Floors 2-5, Romania or at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org .
Bog’Art takes all necessary measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, loss, destruction or undesirable modification.
Even if we are continuously implementing and updating the administrative, technical and physical measures to ensure your personal data protection, we cannot guarantee at all times the security of your data transmission or storage in the Internet.
We will reply as soon as possible.
Our policy is to solve with priority and amiable any incident occurred in regard with the personal data protection.
If your rights, provided by the legislation regarding the protection of personal data, are violated by Bog’Art and the respective incident is not settled amicably within 30 days from the notification date, at your request, you may file a complaint with the National Authority for the Surveillance of Personal Data Processing, in order to be settled.
We give you all the support to ensure the protection of your personal data and the observing of your rights granted by GDPR and we ensure our availability to answer any questions you may have and to follow up on your proposals for any improvements in the field of personal data protection.